Czech Army is examining air force ground equipment as well as air defense systems
The aim of the new tender is to carry out flight verification or flight procedures of air force ground equipment, which are intended to ensure air traffic in the airspace over the Czech Republic and the Czech Army’s radio equipment deployed in the NATO and NAPOSY NATINAMDS system, including their evaluation.
Picture: Flight verification or flight procedures of military air force ground equipment are intended to ensure air traffic in the airspace over the territory of the Czech Republic and radio technical means of the Czech Armed Forces | Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic
The selected entity must prove that in the last 5 years it has provided significant services in the field of flight verification or flight procedures of military air force ground equipment and radio equipment through a flying laboratory (aircraft) in a total financial volume of at least CZK 15,000,000 excluding VAT.
Flight verification or flight procedures of military air force ground equipment (hereinafter referred to as "LPZ"), which are designed to ensure air traffic in the airspace over the territory of the Czech Republic and radio equipment of the Czech Army, the Army requires to the following extent:
- flight verification after installation of LPZ (performed after installation of a new LPZ or after repairs in order to verify whether the given LPZ meets all requirements for safe air traffic and is eligible for commissioning)
- regular flight verification (performed in accordance with the period of validity of flight verifications in order to verify the technical parameters of LPZ in operation)
- extraordinary flight verification (either all technical parameters of the given LPZ are verified, or\only those, the scope of which was determined in advance in cooperation with the crew of the verification aircraft and the client)
- functional verification (performed only if, for objective reasons, it is not possible to perform regular full flight verification)
- analytical evaluation of radar data of surveillance radars using LETVIS SDAA
LPZ and radio equipment include:
- means of communication - stationary and mobile radio stations for communication in air zones I. and II.
- radar equipment of airports and stations for obtaining multisensor overview information of the recognized image of the air situation - overview of the air situation (Recognized Air Picture and RAP)
- radionavigation equipment
- light security devices for airports and heliports
- display and automated air traffic control and planning systems
- multilateral facilities (which are not verified in the sense of the Let-5-2 regulation, but on request once a year)
The Army will pay CZK 99,600,000 including VAT for these extensive measurements and verifications. It should be added that these systems are necessary to maintain not only air defense capabilities, but also other units, including air traffic control.